MC Phil Pantano
Phil has been a professional Master of Ceremonies since 1994. His early experience in function management uniquely qualifies him to bring together all the elements of your event for a night to remember.
Phil was born into a family that has been entertaining for 3 generations and has always been aware of what it means to work with and for people.
He is a charismatic presenter and a charming host. His experiences whilst predominately related to weddings also spans to hosting conferences, auctions, product launches, award nights and other corporate events. Phil speaks both English and Italian and prides himself on being professionally prepared, ensuring the formalities are formal and the fun is fun.
It’s the little things that make the difference, and with my 25 years of experience as an MC and my eye for detail, I will ensure everything is done at the highest standard and that nothing gets in the way of you having an absolute ball at your reception. I will keep the function running smoothly and on time and I will help create an atmosphere where everyone will walk away having had a wonderful night.
Having MC'd for over 500 couples, Phil will help you plan every aspect of your night including:
- Liaising with the venue, band, photographer, videographer, etc;
- Welcoming your guests on the night;
- The order of introductions and entrance of your bridal party;
- The opening formalities which may or may not include; the cutting of a ribbon, singing of a special song, cutting your wedding cake and proposing a toast;
- Presentations, telegrams and speeches;
- The incorporation of any floor show or special traditions that may form part of your function; and
- The concluding formalities such as the throwing or presenting of the bouquet and garter, final dance and farewell to your guests.